Holiday Residential Christmas Tree Removal
Tree Recycling Guidelines:
- No flocked trees (unfortunately those cannot be recycled)
- All plastic / metal stands must be removed
- All lights, decorations, tinsel, etc. must be removed
- Trees larger than 6ft need to be cut in half
Curbside Christmas tree collection:
- Beginning Monday December 28th through Friday January 8th on your pick-up day, Daily will recycle Christmas trees for all residential customers at no charge.
- You can also cut your tree to fit in your green waste container for recycling pick-up on your regular service day on, before, or after the designated curbside collection dates. Please ensure the lid of your container can still close for safe pick-up.
- If you place your tree out for pick-up after January 8th, please contact our Customer Service Department at 619-702-3300 to schedule a bulk item pick-up to ensure your tree is recycled. Fee may apply.
- For flocked trees, please contact our Customer Service Department to schedule a bulk item pick-up for trash. Or you can cut your tree to fit in your trash container for automated pick-up. Please ensure the lid of your container can still close for safe pick-up.
Recycle your Christmas tree at our doorstep beginning December 28th from 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
- 12637 Vigilante Rd. Lakeside, CA 92040